Security & Privacy
We collect information from you when you register with us or fill our form.
You may however vist our site anonymously or sign in as guest.
Information is protected
Privacy and security of your data is important to us. This is why we are committed to the protection of your Privacy.
While offering you valued added service, our foremost interest is to reciprocate your faith.
- We will safeguard your personal information.
- We will limit the use of your information to the extent that we reasonably require to deliver our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorised employees, who are trained in proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- You can request us, in writing, to remove your name from marketing lists.
- We do not hold any of your credit card information. This information is securely collected by our authorised payment gateway provider EBS and PayPal.
Do we disclose the information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or transfer to outside parties your personal information.
If you have any questions regarding our privacy policies contact us at email@example.com