Colours may slightly vary or may not, from what you see on your monitor with the actual piece. This may be because of monitor resolution or picture tube variances. The image shown is shot from the master piece and we always ensure we send you the exact shown coloured product with the same workmanship and prints. Products with dyeing work may have slight colour variations because of manual dyeing process.
Most of the countries either charge a very nominal or no duty goods for personal use.
We try our best to minimize the cost of the goods to our customers.
However these levies, customs duty or taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Thugil offers 2 return options:
1. Get a full refund. If you ask for a full refund we would require you to bear the shipping costs.or
2. Get store credit and free return shipping.
Thugil offers 2 Payment Methods
1. Bank Transfer
3.Credit Card/Debit Card
12 Mehendi cones each is 30 gms.
Used for special occasions and marriages. Free design book with a collection of henna designs to be tried with artistic patterns
Description : Painless temporary tattoos. Cutting edge.. Cool.. Painless.. Fun.. No needles.., just a natural paste. What was in this month might be out the next, so with Mehendi a lifetime commitment (like real tattoos) is not necessary as the designs fade within a 2-3 weeks.
Contents : Our cones are made of natural henna, The end result is deep red or orange depending on your skin tone. It has NO chemicals or dye added and is completely safe for children too.
How To :
Cone Design :
1. Cut a small opening on the tip of the henna cone (sharper tip with the cap).
2. Draw the design on your palm or leg. For ideas you can look at the design book.
3. Leave it to dry for 2 hours.
4. After it is completely dry wash it off with normal water.
5. For good colour you can aslo wipe your hand with Henna Oil before applying the mehendi. Remember, pratice makes perfect :-).
Mehndi: The art of decorating hands and feet with henna has been in vogue for the past 5,000 years and even though the designs fade the art has withstood the impact of change.