Colours may slightly vary or may not, from what you see on your monitor with the actual piece. This may be because of monitor resolution or picture tube variances. The image shown is shot from the master piece and we always ensure we send you the exact shown coloured product with the same workmanship and prints. Products with dyeing work may have slight colour variations because of manual dyeing process.
Most of the countries either charge a very nominal or no duty goods for personal use.
We try our best to minimize the cost of the goods to our customers.
However these levies, customs duty or taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Thugil offers 2 return options:
1. Get a full refund. If you ask for a full refund we would require you to bear the shipping costs.or
2. Get store credit and free return shipping.
Thugil offers 2 Payment Methods
1. Bank Transfer
3.Credit Card/Debit Card
Description : Henna to apply on hair and palms. Formulated using qualitative heena leaves, singh heena can be used for various purposes in weddings and ceremonies.
The fine heena leaves are blended and formulated into smooth and fine powder to ensure qualitative heena mehndi for various purposes.
HOW TO APPLY FOR HAIR
1.Soak henna overnight or min 3 hours(mix with tea liquor or coffee powder for better results)
2.Apply in small sections of the hair & comb through
3.Allow to remain in hair for 2-3 hrs, if a deep tint is required
4.Rinse off with water & shampoo
5.To get rid of dandruff blend henna powder with fresh curd or plain yogurt & then.
HOW TO APPLY To HAND
1. Make a paste of henna in a container. Mix thoroughly without lumps.
2. Make a cone the size of your choice.
3. Fill the paste in a cone
4. Make a very small cut at the tip of the cone
5. First try the designs on a paper or cloth before trying it on your skin.
6. Hold the tip close to the skin without touching it. Squeeze slowly so the paste comes in the dezired size.
7. Allow the henna to dry at least for 1 hour.
8. For deep colour you can apply tea water or mehendi oil on the design.
9. Wash of the dried henna with water or scrape it gently.
10. Remember..practice makes perfect.